Saturday, March 5, 2011

Editing As I Write This

I once again marvel at the convenience of the internet.  As I write this I am trading e-mails with the draftsman on some last minute changes that were needed after we saw the elevation views.  I print them out, make my changes and sketches, scan them and e-mail them back.  How fast and cool is that?

You can see from the front elevation below the windows were too small.  We changed them to double casements.  We will also add shake siding on the gable or peak area and trim out the windows differently to add more curb appeal.

Front Elevation

The rear elevation looks a little strange in two dimensions.  The reason is the middle section is actually two walls that project out at an angle.  You can see what I mean from the side view.  The area down the center or in the middle will be a fireplace with stone from floor to ceiling on the inside.  Just siding on the outside.

Rear Elevation

Side Elevation showing North wall of garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment