Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm Finally Ready

They have everything backfilled now so I'm 100% ready for the framing crew.  I have a couple of little things I can still do while I wait but nothing that has to be done.  The timing is working out well.  I'm expecting a phone call in a week or so to set the date they will arrive.  Probably mid July and I'm predicting they will finish in less than 5 days.







I'm going to try to get the water main hooked up and a hose spout in the basement.  I thought that might be nice to have access to running water and a hose during the initial construction.  Other than that there isn't much more I can do at this point but get my supplies ready.

I ordered a tankless water heater and my PEX plumbing lines and supplies on-line a few days ago and everything was delivered already.  Shopping on-line is so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment